The website is for sale. Check here for more information.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
TeensWorld - Your meeting place
Information 
[Image: headerlogo.png]

Link: www.TeensWorld.org
Description of the forum: Teens World is a community where you can talk freely with other friends. We talk about our life, music, TV, movies, computers, etc. Join us and invite your friends!

It's a good domain name, it has a nice theme and a friendly admin. And it looks like you already have some active members!
Good luck!
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.
Nice forum, I like the theme.
[Image: screenshot20100728at238.png]
Join us today! Smile
Wow Welcome back Trinit Big Grin
long time no see!

Sorry for offtopic
just wanted to say hi!

btw: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

O_O

[Image: glas.png]
@Glas erm.. it works fine for me °_°
Ps. Read general chat to know why :S

@Pirata it had like 40 users registered par day but since i went away...
Yeah I know what you mean Confused
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.
New theme! even if i wanna come back home =(
Very Nice Theme Smile!