The website is for sale. Check here for more information.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Profile cover image help!
Hi,

I am a member of a forum which allows its upgraded members to upload a profile cover picture. I was hoping that there is a plugin that can do this (or even editing?)
[Image: Untitled.png]

I know there was an old mod HERE that sort of did it, but I have tried it out and it just sits above the profile and not attached to the main profile area.

I was hoping there was a plugin that did this with permissions per group?

Thanks for any help.
(03-21-2017, 06:42 AM)DaNnIbOi Wrote: Hi,

I am a member of a forum which allows its upgraded members to upload a profile cover picture. I was hoping that there is a plugin that can do this (or even editing?)
[Image: Untitled.png]

I know there was an old mod HERE that sort of did it, but I have tried it out and it just sits above the profile and not attached to the main profile area.

I was hoping there was a plugin that did this with permissions per group?

Thanks for any help.

i will look into this i am sure there is a plugin.
(03-21-2017, 11:57 AM)SHADOWxs Wrote: i will look into this i am sure there is a plugin.

Any updates?
I don't know of any plugins that allow this, sorry. Maybe on the MyBB community someone can point you towards one.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.
(03-23-2017, 06:20 AM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: I don't know of any plugins that allow this, sorry. Maybe on the MyBB community someone can point you towards one.

I've asked and got no where Sad
Probably doesn't exist Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.
(03-24-2017, 09:08 PM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: Probably doesn't exist Tongue

Is it something you could make? Tongue
I don't do free requests anymore, sorry!
And paid?
For paid requests please post in Custom Plugins -> Quotes & Discussion.