The website is for sale. Check here for more information.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
PenHacks
Just wanted to know what you guys think about my site. PenHacks.net

We are a site about hacking all different kinds of consoles, WII, PSP, all the good stuff. We have been open for five months and I think we are doing really good so far. With more then 3000 posts, and new members joining every day.

We currently have a couple of staff jobs open, they include...

Mod, SuperMod, News poster Downloads Poster. If you work really hard you could end up getting an admin job also.

I have done some editing to the portal, so now we have a home page. Its not the best, and it's not finished, but it works really good.

We hope to see you soon, weather you need help with your console, you want a tutorial, you want to give help or make a tutorial. We have a place for all xP

Homepage: PenHacks

Forums: Forums.PenHacks
[Image: mystatssig.php]

We have some jobs open!

Messages In This Thread
PenHacks - by wethegreenpeople - 12-16-2009, 10:34 AM
RE: PenHacks - by Diogo Parrinha - 12-17-2009, 02:03 AM
RE: PenHacks - by wethegreenpeople - 12-18-2009, 01:07 AM
RE: PenHacks - by Diogo Parrinha - 12-18-2009, 01:52 AM
RE: PenHacks - by wethegreenpeople - 12-20-2009, 04:06 AM