New theme by WallBB! See the announcement thread for more information!
MyDonations 1.4.1 released and Hide Content 1.4.1 released .
New theme
Hi everyone,

As you probably have noticed, we have a new theme here! It's fully responsive so that it works on mobile browsers (finally, right!?).

This was designed by WallBB (website https://wallbb.co.uk/), who put a lot of effort into making this possible. If you're looking for a theme, I definitely recommend their services - professional and friendly.

I hope you like it. We're still doing some minor adjustments here and there so there may be tiny glitches. If you find anything wrong, don't hesitate to let us know.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.
I am happy to design theme for MyBB Plugins, don't hesitate to report any bugs. Smile
Superior MyBB Themes at WallBB Theme Design
Nice one...
<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:SimSun; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-alt:宋体; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 680460288 22 0 262145 0;} @font-face {font-family:"\@SimSun"; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 680460288 22 0 262145 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->  
So you've chosen to seat a pledge drive for your preferred chairity, cause, school, and so on., and you get the entirety of the cheers and hurrahs from different volunteers, and as you commute home, you contemplate internally "Goodness Great! Presently what do I do?!" Panic sets in, you start to perspire a piece as you grasp the directing wheel more tight and more tight at the idea of attempting to sort out, what is by all accounts, such an overwhelming undertaking. Frenzy, sweat and grasp firmly no more! I'm going to reveal to you how I've composed over twelve pledge drives, raised over $50,000 for different causes and school ventures, yet, still have kept my mental stability!
 mobile number list
How about we start toward the start, will we? Let's, for purpose of association, state that we've chosen to seat a pledge drive for a neighborhood cover that houses ladies and manhandled youngsters. We will likewise accept that you have gotten from the Director of that cover, a duplicate of their 501©(3) letter (for those that don't comprehend that wording, it's the cordial IRS code for a non-benefit association) and have made a lot of duplicates of it to convey to different organizations and elements for requesting gifts to your worthwhile motivation. Thus, how about we start!