The website is for sale. Check here for more information.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
*New ReaderOnline* SekaiManga
Hi, my forum is SekaiManga, is one forum of Anime and Manga, logically by name.
My forum, has all forums, which divide by genres. (World Shonen, Shoujo,. . . etc)
And i dont know which more say, but my forum is the best! xD

We have one lector online for our mangas, ( the mangas, by our Scantrad obviously xD) Powered by me =D

Visit it!
[Image: selenab.png]
No critical?
Well it's Spanish so you may not receive many comments. It's a nice design/layout for a manga website even though it could be a little bit better. There's a big contrast between colours imo
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.
IMO?
Yes, I know, but I am doing a new design much better and much better for to my forum.

This theme will be the best!!
IMO means in my opinion
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.
Look the new desing: http://www.sekai-manga.es/foro/home Big Grin
New System DD: http://www.sekai-manga.es/dd
¿You like then, Pirata Nervo?
Not sure what it is. But stop bumping this thread please. Please will reply if they find it interesting
I have always found your forum overloaded and you have to remember 1024x768 is the most used screen display.

Tthe new DD (direct download? - descarga directa) system is cool, I like it Gypaete Big Grin
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
What is this -> Estadísticas - Recargar? Is it a plugin that shows most recent threads?
Join us!
[Image: rotate_images.php]