The website is for sale. Check here for more information.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Mixy Media
Introducing my site Mixy Media its a media forum you discuss media and what not I have more plans for the feature when I have more members. But despite that, we have been in work of the site greatly. I am planning on getting a custom theme soon. I am using some of the plugins from this site work pretty good so far. Glad you guys have such a variety, since I was banned from mybbcentral this is one of my only sources. So please sign up I am in process of working on the forum everyday, I am on often you need anything just contact me there.
[Image: mixymedia.png]
Thanks!
Simple but cool, I like the theme really. Nice work!
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.
Thanks glad you like it Wink as I said I will be getting a custom better theme soon.
Changed my theme its pretty bright but matches the name now.
It's way too bright Confused
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.
Its going to have to do until I find a better background.
~FIXED
Way better, it's not bright anymore Tongue
Yes your right Smile glad you like it.
xD
New domain its www.mixymedia.org now.
Hey with opera it doesn't work o.o