The website is for sale. Check here for more information.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
MC Mines-Minecraft Forum!
(Dont mind the bad, logo, still new in PS. -.-)
[Image: 2ugzyad.png]
MCMines
What is MCMines?- MCMines is my fan site for the great game, minecraft!

Why Join?-Your might ask your self, "Why join this site, when I can join minecraftforums.net?" Now not to disrespect them but honestly they are horrible, IMO. First off they use phpbb, which is bad, second I can ask a question and wont get a response for weeks, i still didnt get a answer for a thread I made a LONG time ago, they have no link to go to your profile,and there search function doesnt work making it impossible to look for your post!

Now I know there was a recent thread about MCBattles, but this site is different from mine, they focus on a amazing topic, battling via creating amazing structures! While me site is a fan site to connect players. Big Grin

We may be very VERY new, and little content but we are improving every day!

Stats:
Our members have made a total of 265 posts in 59 threads.
We currently have 33 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, imadmalik
Forum Age: 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 20 Hours, 29 Minutes, 52 Seconds
Current time: 05-17-2011, 06:38 PM

Join us today! Big Grin

http://mcmines.com

Now that is cool! Congrats
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.
Why thank you! Big Grin
Bump! New stats!
Our members have made a total of 265 posts in 59 threads.
We currently have 33 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, imadmalik
Forum Age: 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 20 Hours, 29 Minutes, 52 Seconds
Current time: 05-17-2011, 06:38 PM

• View a Printable Version