The website is for sale. Check here for more information.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Jquery Issues (Ps, I am not a allowed to post or Download)
Hi, First of all I am sorry that I am posting in here. But I was not allowed to post in the Other forums!

I am not able to post... I later tried to download something that was also not allowed! My account is activated.. I havent been here for a very long time after I changed from MYBB to vBulletin! Hopefully I can be set to at least comment or post!

Now about my ISSUE...
I have some Jquery problems and I cant seem to make it work. Eiither its because I have too many Jquery on my board or else I have to use a code to prevent it! I remember that I could add a simple line of code between my Jquery codes, I simply dont remember it and If I could get some help about what that line could be..

Thanks a lot in advance.....

Ps, To mods adn admins, Please activate my account for Posting and DOwnloadin.. Thank you
Please read:
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Hi...3#pid56503
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

• View a Printable Version