Purchase Credits 2.0.1 released and NewPoints 2.1.2 released .
[IMPORTANT]Hello 2 Questions.
1) If i have downloaded any mybb paid plugin from here and for some reason EULA is deleted...that means i have to delete the paid plugin from my site too?
If yes in that case may this happens even tommorow so i dont understand this , since a lot of ?????? (Question Marks) created in my head such one could be when somebody have invested in this.And im just getting to conclusion is better to pay a plugin created for myself and only so i dont have to worry about that.

2) Is there anyway to add 1 free help on any paid plugin after a subscription is finished for any user?
The truth is that this could help people to solve simple plugin problems without repaying 10 euro for 1 minute job or simple help.

Conclusion:
This would be more legit for users if in anycase anytime have deal with such simple problems.So it doesnt seem abuse to users.

Thanks.Thats my critic and i think im in the age that i can have a balanced opinion,So what you think?
Because now i need a help and i dont want to pay 10 euro for 1 help that is 1 minute job for mybb scripters ,i prefer to save money for a job that its realy valuable for 10 euro.I dont know if you can understand the point.
Hi,

1) No, if the EULA is deleted you don't need to delete the plugin. You can use it after your subscription has expired too.
2) After the subscription has expired and you need support, you need to subscribe again.

Best Regards,
Diogo Parrinha
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.
OK THIS IS HOW THINGS WORK UNDERSTOOD.

Also i can donate to you if you willing to help me fix a small text that is dissapeared from mydownloads plugin.
I dont want to subscribe because i dont want to download any plugin only to fix that.
If you arent allowed or accept donation,skip my message.

Best Regards
Petroleum CRP.A.E CH.OFF.
NTARIS.