New theme by WallBB! See the announcement thread for more information!
MyDonations 1.4.1 released and Hide Content 1.4.1 released .
Hello please I want to help
Hi I have upgrade page and I want insert it with subscriptions plugin the page is html do I can insert it
Hi,

I didn't understand your question, sorry. The plugin has an upgrade.php page.

Best Regards,
Diogo Parrinha
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.
(04-05-2020, 10:00 PM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: Hi,

I didn't understand your question, sorry. The plugin has an upgrade.php page.

Best Regards,
Diogo Parrinha

okay mr Diogo Parrinha thank you how i can editing a category from the ACP i have problem with Mydownload i'm upload file and i get points to buy it but after click on download file with the points i see You do not have permission to access 

[Image: l]

Hi,

From the ACP -> MyDownloads -> Edit the category where that download is and check if the permissions are correct for that user's group.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.
(04-13-2020, 12:17 AM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: Hi,

From the ACP -> MyDownloads -> Edit the category where that download is and check if the permissions are correct for that user's group.

okay mr Diogo Parrinha i have this error i'm uses php 7.2 on cpanel the error with upload any file on mydownloads i see this error but file uploaded easy but any fix to this error 

Hi,

What version are you using?
(04-13-2020, 01:29 AM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: Hi,

What version are you using?

yes mr i fix it i was uses 7.2 and i change it to 7.1 and done fix i'm in mydonwloads where i can click to make anyone download with the points 

Hey,

I meant MyDownloads version. Which are you using?

To enable payments with points enable it from ACP -> Configuration -> Settings -> MyDownloads. And then when adding a download, you must set a price.
(04-13-2020, 04:52 AM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: Hey,

I meant MyDownloads version. Which are you using?

To enable payments with points enable it from ACP -> Configuration -> Settings -> MyDownloads. And then when adding a download, you must set a price.

okay mr diogo please any help for it They are next to each other i'm installed 1.9.2

Hi,

I'm guessing that happens because of the styling in your theme. It works fine in the MyBB default theme. If you wish, post a link and I can try to take a look