MyBB-Plugins Forums
Two new suggestions - Printable Version

+- MyBB-Plugins Forums (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com)
+-- Forum: Archived Forums (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-Archived-Forums)
+--- Forum: MyBB 1.4.x (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-MyBB-1-4-x)
+---- Forum: MyPlaza Turbo (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-MyPlaza-Turbo)
+---- Thread: Two new suggestions (/Thread-Two-new-suggestions)

Two new suggestions - jo3_sum - 11-29-2008

I have two suggestions for new features (I think) for this project:
1. Option send earned money directly to the bank.
2. Auction a user's items at his or her own set price and have it listed in the MyPlaza inventory to be purchased by other users.

RE: Two new suggestions - lowsnamebrand - 11-29-2008

I like your second suggestion

RE: Two new suggestions - Diogo Parrinha - 11-29-2008

1. what do you mean by send earned money directly? Like when you make a post, your money goes directly to the bank ?
2. Hmm yeah it is possible to make and I May add it but not at the moment as I am creating the most complex MyPlaza module ever made Tongue

It is called MyCompany.

You can have your own company, employ users or fire them. You can also work for a company instead of owning one.
Employee have salaries and for the company to get money, users must buy the items your company creates.

Example:
Your company is called "TechDesign".
You create things like cell phones, computers, CPU's, idk.

You have 3 users working for you.
3 users = 6 products per week (you choose what products each user makes)

Once a user buys an item your company made, the money goes to your company.
You choose when your workers get paid (every month, every week, every day, every hour, etc) but remember, to pay them you must have money Tongue
You also choose how much money your employee get and how much money you get.

RE: Two new suggestions - CO_ol - 11-29-2008

That amazing!! :O

RE: Two new suggestions - M33 User - 11-30-2008

Sounds cool. Can't wait for it.

RE: Two new suggestions - Seeker - 11-30-2008

(11-29-2008, 08:21 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: 1. what do you mean by send earned money directly? Like when you make a post, your money goes directly to the bank ?
2. Hmm yeah it is possible to make and I May add it but not at the moment as I am creating the most complex MyPlaza module ever made Tongue

It is called MyCompany.

You can have your own company, employ users or fire them. You can also work for a company instead of owning one.
Employee have salaries and for the company to get money, users must buy the items your company creates.

Example:

You choose when your workers get paid (every month, every week, every day, every hour, etc) but remember, to pay them you must have money Tongue

Amazing!
I wish code was easier to learn.
Thank you, for such a huge effort. Smile

RE: Two new suggestions - jo3_sum - 11-30-2008

(11-29-2008, 08:21 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: 1. what do you mean by send earned money directly? Like when you make a post, your money goes directly to the bank ?

It is called MyCompany.

Example:

1. Yes
2. cool

MyCompany is a great idea. There should be something similar to government taxes too, where the taxes of the sale is dispersed to all the users equally ( plus a little more for the staff (similar to government employees) that run the site, lol.)

Then change it might be changed to MyEcomony. lol

RE: Two new suggestions - Diogo Parrinha - 11-30-2008

Lol I want to start by something simple like what I said then I can ad new features. Because starting by complex things never works

RE: Two new suggestions - jo3_sum - 11-30-2008

well, of course. I rather you finished MyCompany according to the original plan before you add on improvements.