MyBB-Plugins Forums
New Subscription Plans - Printable Version

+- MyBB-Plugins Forums (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com)
+-- Forum: MyBB-Plugins (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-MyBB-Plugins)
+--- Forum: MyBB-Plugins News (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-MyBB-Plugins-News)
+--- Thread: New Subscription Plans (/Thread-New-Subscription-Plans)

Pages: 1 2

New Subscription Plans - Diogo Parrinha - 05-23-2011

Hello everyone,

I've finished setting up our new subscriptions system (which makes use of the new version of MySubscriptions), you can find it here.

We're no longer using MyIPN from MyBB Central so we can have multiple subscription plans now.

Premium Subscribers
Premium Subscribers are the "regular" subscribers we have here. You didn't lose any privileges and those who purchased a lifetime subscription have saved $10.00 (yes its price has increased).

Premium Members have access to the same old things:
  • Access to MyBB 1.6.x paid plugins
  • Access to MyBB 1.4.x paid plugins
  • Plugins Support
  • General MyBB Support

Gold Subscribers
This is what's new, gold subscribers can now enjoy of two new features we have added:
  • Private Support via Skype
  • Plugins Installation is done by us (up to 5 installations per month).

It costs $14.99/month and it includes the Premium Subscriber's account features and the two new ones I described above.

Some may say that $14.99 is not worth it. Well, that's not true, if you want immediate support (If I am Online on Skype, I'm (usually) online on Skype at least 8 hours a day) or do not want to bother with plugin installations, $14.99 are very well spent (time costs money).

Premium Subscribers - LIFETIME
A lifetime premium account has the same benefits as the yearly premium account but it is for lifetime (unless this website is closed for some reason).

IMPORTANT NOTICE
All active subscriptions are currently being cancelled by PayPal's Mass Cancellation feature.
Since I am afraid it may not work properly (after all it's not just some subscribers, it's hundreds of them), if you could please make sure your current PayPal subscription was cancelled, I'd appreaciate.

RE: New Subscription Plans - Shukaku - 05-23-2011

I've just noticed my subscription has been cancelled. Do we still have to re-subscribe or is it not needed for current subscribers?

RE: New Subscription Plans - Diogo Parrinha - 05-23-2011

You'll need to re-subscribe, if you wish, once your subscription period terminates.

Ok. I'll resubscribe when it expires, probably the Gold or Lifetime next time.

RE: New Subscription Plans - skindu26 - 05-23-2011

my subscription had been cancelled. now do i have access to all those things that I have subscribed. or shall i have to use new subscription

(05-23-2011, 04:34 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You'll need to re-subscribe, if you wish, once your subscription period terminates.

So basically, you are still a subscriber, because you paid for a year. After that year has passed, you will no longer become a subscriber and will have to resubscribe under Pirata's new Terms and Subscription.

RE: New Subscription Plans - Dylan - 05-24-2011

I'll go gold once this period expires :p

RE: New Subscription Plans - Diogo Parrinha - 05-24-2011

(05-23-2011, 02:36 PM)skindu26 Wrote: my subscription had been cancelled. now do i have access to all those things that I have subscribed. or shall i have to use new subscription

Please read this post Smile
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-New-Subscription-Plans?pid=46027#pid46027

@Dylan, note that Gold is a monthly subscription (just in case you misunderstood). It is for those who do not want to install things themselves and can't solve things on their own (or just do not have time).

RE: New Subscription Plans - habs - 06-02-2011

just read it.. well.. gold member is a great idea.. will look into it soon..

RE: New Subscription Plans - Andra┼ż Rihtar - 06-05-2011

I love the idea of the gold membership, but I think I'll stick with my lifetime subscription - really glad I bought it before the price went into the sky Tongue

I hope that this price increase states that we'll get new paid plugins soon? Heart