MyBB-Plugins Forums
OMGDESIGN - Printable Version

+- MyBB-Plugins Forums (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com)
+-- Forum: MyBB General Discussion (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-MyBB-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Website Reviews (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-Website-Reviews)
+--- Thread: OMGDESIGN (/Thread-OMGDESIGN)

OMGDESIGN - Andraž Rihtar - 01-15-2010

[Image: rotate.php]

Above you see awesome logo that changes style upon refresh Tongue

I haven't talked about this project much,
because it happened so quickly that I really can't belive that I'm already releasing it here Tongue
Its official release date was on 1st of January,
because we needed to cover some issues with site we "copy".

OMGDESIGN was founded by myself, Itachio and Good Gamer. We all are members and fans of OMGPOP community and its work.
We've started an forum where users of OmgPop can
request their very own "OMGPOP logo" avatar which is very popular ammong OMGPOP users.

We will be also doing some other designs like popular anime designs and of course popular "OMGPOP game logo" designs
which are also very popular ammong OMGPOP users. Of course this will take place some days/months
after we create an steady community,
which is our goal at this moment.

RE: OMGDESIGN - light33 - 01-15-2010

Wow! Awesome logo.
Hope to see your community bigger and stable.

RE: OMGDESIGN - Diogo Parrinha - 01-16-2010

(01-15-2010, 05:04 PM)Svizy Wrote:

Above you see awesome logo that changes style upon refresh Tongue

I haven't talked about this project much,
because it happened so quickly that I really can't belive that I'm already releasing it here Tongue
Its official release date was on 1st of January,
because we needed to cover some issues with site we "copy".

OMGDESIGN was founded by myself, Itachio and Good Gamer. We all are members and fans of OMGPOP community and its work.
We've started an forum where users of OmgPop can
request their very own "OMGPOP logo" avatar which is very popular ammong OMGPOP users.

We will be also doing some other designs like popular anime designs and of course popular "OMGPOP game logo" designs
which are also very popular ammong OMGPOP users. Of course this will take place some days/months
after we create an steady community,
which is our goal at this moment.

Looks like it will grow up if you put some work into it, good luck! Smile

RE: OMGDESIGN - Andraž Rihtar - 01-16-2010

(01-16-2010, 03:58 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Looks like it will grow up if you put some work into it, good luck! Smile
I'm on to it, custom theme and index page in development and our services open this Monday (18th January).
(01-15-2010, 11:21 PM)light33 Wrote: Wow! Awesome logo.
We're getting a new logo (hopefully) soon and its not going to be same as omgpop's one Tongue

Thanks for your feedback guys Wink

RE: OMGDESIGN - ccalby - 01-18-2010

I already commented to this in another forum but very nice, I like the changing logo Big Grin

RE: OMGDESIGN - Andraž Rihtar - 01-19-2010

I just want to announce that OMGDESIGN is from yesterday forward (18th January) taking requests for its designs Wink