MyBB-Plugins Forums
Solid Plans For MyBB1.6 and 2.0? - Printable Version

+- MyBB-Plugins Forums (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com)
+-- Forum: MyBB-Plugins (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-MyBB-Plugins)
+--- Forum: Comments & Critics (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-Comments-Critics)
+--- Thread: Solid Plans For MyBB1.6 and 2.0? (/Thread-Solid-Plans-For-MyBB1-6-and-2-0)

Pages: 1 2

Solid Plans For MyBB1.6 and 2.0? - Seeker - 12-09-2009

Hello All,

IMO, MyBB Plugins is a great site for powerful additions to MyBB; Subscribe today if you haven't already.
Also, MyBB itself isn't growing quite as fast as I expected, but it's still a successful project with a bright future.

PN, do you have solid plans to keep updating the plugins for MyBB1.6 and 2.x?
Your quality work will pay off in the future, even if things seem a bit slow now. Big Grin

Thanks

RE: Solid Plans For MyBB1.6 and 2.0? - Diogo Parrinha - 12-10-2009

(12-09-2009, 06:34 PM)Seeker Wrote: Hello All,

IMO, MyBB Plugins is a great site for powerful additions to MyBB; Subscribe today if you haven't already.
Also, MyBB itself isn't growing quite as fast as I expected, but it's still a successful project with a bright future.

PN, do you have solid plans to keep updating the plugins for MyBB1.6 and 2.x?
Your quality work will pay off in the future, even if things seem a bit slow now. Big Grin

Thanks

Yes I have some plans for future plugins for MyBB 1.6.

I haven't released anything lately because I just have no time to finish what I start even though I have started and updated some of my plugins.

I have been busy with some of my websites as well and I can't work on everything at the same time.

Smile

RE: Solid Plans For MyBB1.6 and 2.0? - Seeker - 12-10-2009

Great,
More new ones, Wow. Smile
I was just asking about your plans to keep updating the current ones, so they will still work in the future.

Thanks again.

RE: Solid Plans For MyBB1.6 and 2.0? - Diogo Parrinha - 12-10-2009

oh! I don't think I'll need to update any of the plugins (except the info function to make sure MyBB accepts it)

RE: Solid Plans For MyBB1.6 and 2.0? - alvarorojas4 - 02-03-2010

I was thinking the same, I will suscribe when appear 1.6 and see that the plugins starts to be updated

RE: Solid Plans For MyBB1.6 and 2.0? - Seeker - 02-09-2010

(02-03-2010, 11:39 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: I was thinking the same, I will suscribe when appear 1.6 and see that the plugins starts to be updated

I would expect you can trust him,

+

I think the changes in MyBB1.6 will not "kill" most plugins, he's saying he just needs to make one minor change for most plugins.
(...or that is what I understood)

RE: Solid Plans For MyBB1.6 and 2.0? - Diogo Parrinha - 02-09-2010

(02-09-2010, 03:49 AM)Seeker Wrote:
(02-03-2010, 11:39 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: I was thinking the same, I will suscribe when appear 1.6 and see that the plugins starts to be updated

I would expect you can trust him,

+

I think the changes in MyBB1.6 will not "kill" most plugins, he's saying he just needs to make one minor change for most plugins.
(...or that is what I understood)

As you can imagine I don't really care if he trusts me or not. I won't update my plugins because he might subscribe, I'll update them because I'm loyal to my subscribers.
Yes most of them will require minor changes only Smile

RE: Solid Plans For MyBB1.6 and 2.0? - Seeker - 02-09-2010

Sounds great, sometimes things really are easy...
...once in a while. :o)

RE: Solid Plans For MyBB1.6 and 2.0? - boatswife - 02-14-2010

I'm very new to MyBB. I don't find your subscription rate bad at all. Figured I would just jump in and do it.....why wait! LOL

RE: Solid Plans For MyBB1.6 and 2.0? - Diogo Parrinha - 02-14-2010

In my opinion, $5 for all my plugins is very good. I wouldn't code any of the existing plugins for anyone for $5, it would be a lot more. Smile