MyBB-Plugins Forums
MyPanel - A panel for subscribers only - Printable Version

+- MyBB-Plugins Forums (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com)
+-- Forum: MyBB-Plugins (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-MyBB-Plugins)
+--- Forum: MyBB-Plugins News (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-MyBB-Plugins-News)
+--- Thread: MyPanel - A panel for subscribers only (/Thread-MyPanel-A-panel-for-subscribers-only)

Pages: 1 2

MyPanel - A panel for subscribers only - Diogo Parrinha - 10-29-2009

Hello everybody, (specially subscribers)
As you may have noticed, there's a new link at the top, right after the subscribe one, which says "MyPanel".

MyPanel is a new panel, developed by myself, only for paid subscribers.

Features:
  • Same account as the forum
  • Different session from the forum (that means you can login into MyPanel but not login to the forum)
  • Those who don't want to use my Plugin Checker plugin, can use this feature: Mark plugins as installed, whenever there's a new version, it will tell you that your version is out dated.
  • Report bugs directly from MyPanel (bugs are posted in the release thread of the plugin that contains the bug)
  • Request a new plugin (plugin requests are posted in the requests forum)

I will add more features soon, for now it's a simple panel.

Screenshots are attached to this post.

Comments and critics are welcomed Smile

RE: MyPanel - A panel for subscribers only - Dom W - 10-29-2009

Nice Big Grin There a chance of you releasing this as a paid mod?

RE: MyPanel - A panel for subscribers only - Diogo Parrinha - 10-29-2009

No, this is going to be exclusive to MyBB-Plugins Smile

RE: MyPanel - A panel for subscribers only - Andraž Rihtar - 10-29-2009

Awesome, I've been waiting for you to release this with all features working. Great work Pirata, keep new features comin', because I can't wait for 'em Smile

RE: MyPanel - A panel for subscribers only - Glas - 10-29-2009

Good waste of time on a plugin for subscribers...
Anyway.. it looks useful
Nothing more to say...

RE: MyPanel - A panel for subscribers only - combus - 10-29-2009

It seems you don't quite get the concept of "customer satisfaction". And it'd be useful for PN to know which plugins are mostly installed, and for us subscribers which ones we have installed already (at least I always forget about the plugins I have, I'm not very eager on that). There are also some other benefits about MyPanel (for both PN and subscribers). In conclusion, is was not a waste of time.

RE: MyPanel - A panel for subscribers only - Glas - 10-29-2009

(10-29-2009, 08:19 AM)combus Wrote: It seems you don't quite get the concept of "customer satisfaction". And it'd be useful for PN to know which plugins are mostly installed, and for us subscribers which ones we have installed already (at least I always forget about the plugins I have, I'm not very eager on that). There are also some other benefits about MyPanel (for both PN and subscribers). In conclusion, is was not a waste of time.
Well That was not the focus of my message, it will only make a more splittled customer service that will make slower and dead the forum (a good example is mybbsource).
after that ...is a good plugin Blush

RE: MyPanel - A panel for subscribers only - Andraž Rihtar - 10-29-2009

(10-29-2009, 08:34 AM)Glas Wrote: (a good example is mybbsource)
MyBBSource is not dead...At least until I and ByteHunter leave it Tongue

RE: MyPanel - A panel for subscribers only - Diogo Parrinha - 10-30-2009

(10-29-2009, 08:34 AM)Glas Wrote:
(10-29-2009, 08:19 AM)combus Wrote: It seems you don't quite get the concept of "customer satisfaction". And it'd be useful for PN to know which plugins are mostly installed, and for us subscribers which ones we have installed already (at least I always forget about the plugins I have, I'm not very eager on that). There are also some other benefits about MyPanel (for both PN and subscribers). In conclusion, is was not a waste of time.
Well That was not the focus of my message, it will only make a more splittled customer service that will make slower and dead the forum (a good example is mybbsource).
after that ...is a good plugin Blush

Not sure why, if you read the post carefully (you never do..) you'll see that bug reports and plugin requests are posted directly into the forum and to check for replies, you must come to the forum. However, I made this panel for you to keep up to date and for me to know which plugins are most used by subscribers, which plugins deserve better updates, etc

RE: MyPanel - A panel for subscribers only - Dom W - 10-30-2009

(10-29-2009, 05:33 PM)Svizy Wrote:
(10-29-2009, 08:34 AM)Glas Wrote: (a good example is mybbsource)
MyBBSource is not dead...At least until I and ByteHunter leave it Tongue
^ Lmfaoo :p

It's a good practical idea and a good bit of work PN Big Grin