MyBB-Plugins Forums
Help Center 1.4 - Printable Version

+- MyBB-Plugins Forums (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com)
+-- Forum: Archived Forums (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-Archived-Forums)
+--- Forum: MyBB 1.4.x (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-MyBB-1-4-x)
+---- Forum: Paid Plugins (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-Paid-Plugins)
+---- Thread: Help Center 1.4 (/Thread-Help-Center-1-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Diogo Parrinha - 05-04-2010

(05-03-2010, 09:13 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: The thing is for the theme support I need to offer, I'm often needing the [code] tag. It's not extremely necessary and I can go without but it would be nice.

Linebreaks are not parsed in replies, however they are parsed in the original ticket post.

The linebreaks are the main issue - if I could use new lines the MyCode wouldn't be necessary.

Best regards.

Let me know if the attached /helpcenter.php fixes it (same for Svizy)

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Andraž Rihtar - 05-04-2010

Yes Pirata, all bugs that were submited from my side are defenetly fixed Smile
Thanks for such a quick fix Big Grin

Okay I'm waiting for a confirmation from the other side Tongue

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Andraž Rihtar - 05-04-2010

(05-04-2010, 05:08 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Okay I'm waiting for a confirmation from the other side Tongue
Ok Smile Two questions:
Do some MyCodes work with replying?

//off topic
Do you have any experiance in jQuery? Tongue

(05-04-2010, 05:14 AM)Svizy Wrote:
(05-04-2010, 05:08 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Okay I'm waiting for a confirmation from the other side Tongue
Ok Smile Two questions:
Do some MyCodes work with replying?

//off topic
Do you have any experiance in jQuery? Tongue

Yes MyCode is enabled for replies but no ticket messages. You can enable it by changing the $parser_options array though.

Yes I've used the jQuery framework on a couple of sites, why?

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Andraž Rihtar - 05-05-2010

(05-04-2010, 11:23 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Yes MyCode is enabled for replies but no ticket messages. You can enable it by changing the $parser_options array though.

Yes I've used the jQuery framework on a couple of sites, why?
Ok, awesome Big Grin

I've sent you a PM about the issue I'm having with jQuery Wink

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Scoutie44 - 05-06-2010

Sorry for the delay, kind of forgot about this (and enjoying MW2 double XP) Tongue

Everything looks to be good on this side - MyCode is working now as well as linebreaks Smile

Thanks!

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Diogo Parrinha - 05-06-2010

(05-06-2010, 01:19 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: Sorry for the delay, kind of forgot about this (and enjoying MW2 double XP) Tongue

Everything looks to be good on this side - MyCode is working now as well as linebreaks Smile

Thanks!

Okay great to know that Smile Will update the first post once I get home

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Disciple of Nagash - 05-17-2010

This is a fantastic plugin Smile

I am using this to replace various threads and put it into one centre where I can monitor all bugs, member suggestions and requested upgrades.

I have two queries though:

Is there a setting for me to create a ticket? I may notice something, and it would be a good thing to log it properly.

Secondly, can I edit where it states Help Center in the box header? I want it to be something else, as this will be used for more than just help requests, but also bug reporting, suggestions etc.

Cheers

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Diogo Parrinha - 05-17-2010

(05-17-2010, 08:44 AM)Disciple of Nagash Wrote: This is a fantastic plugin Smile

I am using this to replace various threads and put it into one centre where I can monitor all bugs, member suggestions and requested upgrades.

I have two queries though:

Is there a setting for me to create a ticket? I may notice something, and it would be a good thing to log it properly.

Secondly, can I edit where it states Help Center in the box header? I want it to be something else, as this will be used for more than just help requests, but also bug reporting, suggestions etc.

Cheers

Regarding the first question the answer is no, those on the support team cannot create tickets.

As for the second, just edit the language file.

Smile