MyBB-Plugins Forums
Help Center 1.4 - Printable Version

+- MyBB-Plugins Forums (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com)
+-- Forum: Archived Forums (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-Archived-Forums)
+--- Forum: MyBB 1.4.x (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-MyBB-1-4-x)
+---- Forum: Paid Plugins (http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-Paid-Plugins)
+---- Thread: Help Center 1.4 (/Thread-Help-Center-1-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Diogo Parrinha - 05-01-2010

Alright, I'm going to update the first post then.
Thank you for the bug report

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Andraž Rihtar - 05-01-2010

(05-01-2010, 05:54 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Alright, I'm going to update the first post then.
Thank you for the bug report
Ok, no sweat Pirata Smile

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Andraž Rihtar - 05-01-2010

Ok, found another two bug which is similar to the previous two ones Tongue

When I edit the help doc and if I change its category, it changes it, but the help doc count stays the same in previous category + the new category count is not updated either. (that makes sence right? Tongue)

Oh, and another thing. When I finish with editing and save the data, it doesn't redirects to the help doc I was editing, istead I get an error stating "You have selected an invalid document."

I would really appreciate if you could fix this as well Big Grin

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Svizy

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Diogo Parrinha - 05-02-2010

(05-01-2010, 09:05 AM)Svizy Wrote: Ok, found another two bug which is similar to the previous two ones Tongue

When I edit the help doc and if I change its category, it changes it, but the help doc count stays the same in previous category + the new category count is not updated either. (that makes sence right? Tongue)

Oh, and another thing. When I finish with editing and save the data, it doesn't redirects to the help doc I was editing, istead I get an error stating "You have selected an invalid document."

I would really appreciate if you could fix this as well Big Grin

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Svizy

Will fix those bugs as soon as possible. I'm sick right now and I have no idea when I'll get good so I can't say when I'll be able to release 1.5

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Andraž Rihtar - 05-02-2010

(05-02-2010, 01:19 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Will fix those bugs as soon as possible. I'm sick right now and I have no idea when I'll get good so I can't say if I'll be able to release 1.5
No sweat Pirata, I'll just make sure not to use those features Tongue
Get better soon Smile

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Scoutie44 - 05-02-2010

I haven't through the thread so please excuse me if this was already mentioned.

One thing is MyCodes - they don't parse at all in the ticket area of things (haven't explored elsewhere). It'd be useful to be able to use the code MyCode for supporting my themes but I am currently limited there. I don't know if this was intentional or not but it would be nice to have.

Another is that new lines are also not parsed in replies. I can't really format my replies properly without minimally linebreaks.

Lastly, the navigation is broken (it just says you are at the index page).

Thanks in advance Smile
Great plugin btw.

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Diogo Parrinha - 05-02-2010

(05-02-2010, 08:54 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: I haven't through the thread so please excuse me if this was already mentioned.

One thing is MyCodes - they don't parse at all in the ticket area of things (haven't explored elsewhere). It'd be useful to be able to use the code MyCode for supporting my themes but I am currently limited there. I don't know if this was intentional or not but it would be nice to have.
MyCode is not supposed to work in tickets since they would not be parsed in emails.
I don't find it necessary, why would you use MyCode in a support ticket?

(05-02-2010, 08:54 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: Another is that new lines are also not parsed in replies. I can't really format my replies properly without minimally linebreaks.
Are you sure? Is it just in replies or does it happen in the ticket too?

(05-02-2010, 08:54 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: Lastly, the navigation is broken (it just says you are at the index page).
Yeah that one has been reported but I forgot to fix it sorry.

As I mentioned in a post above I'll fix these bugs as soon as possible

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Andraž Rihtar - 05-02-2010

(05-02-2010, 10:25 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I don't find it necessary, why would you use MyCode in a support ticket?
Yeah, I'm with Pirata on this. Support tickets are for, well, support and they don't need to look nice or anything, because you have to read the whole thing anyway Tongue

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Scoutie44 - 05-03-2010

The thing is for the theme support I need to offer, I'm often needing the [code] tag. It's not extremely necessary and I can go without but it would be nice.

Linebreaks are not parsed in replies, however they are parsed in the original ticket post.

The linebreaks are the main issue - if I could use new lines the MyCode wouldn't be necessary.

Best regards.

RE: Help Center 1.4 - Andraž Rihtar - 05-03-2010

(05-03-2010, 09:13 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: The thing is for the theme support I need to offer, I'm often needing the [code] tag. It's not extremely necessary and I can go without but it would be nice.

Linebreaks are not parsed in replies, however they are parsed in the original ticket post.

The linebreaks are the main issue - if I could use new lines the MyCode wouldn't be necessary.

Best regards.
Never thinked about [code] tag Tongue Yeah, this time I agree, would be nice if at least some MyCodes would be useble (code, quote and boldness) Smile