MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Help - FAQ - Often asked questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
im totally new and im wanting to know how i could set up a 15% discount for my subscribed members. were and how would i do this please
AdminCP->Users & Groups->Groups->"YourPremiumGroup"->Options Button->Edit Usergroup->MyPlaza Turbo-tab->Set "Usergroup Premium Rate" to 0.85->Save
(03-16-2009, 11:11 PM)CO_ol Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP->Users & Groups->Groups->"YourPremiumGroup"->Options Button->Edit Usergroup->MyPlaza Turbo-tab->Set "Usergroup Premium Rate" to 0.85->Save

thanks for the help CO_ol. can you tell me what the group income rate is for
The income (money for posting, etc) will be multiplied by that number
(03-16-2009, 11:25 PM)alan1979 Wrote: [ -> ]can you tell me what the group income rate is for

Sorry, logged off... But Nervo answered so it's all cool. Tongue
(03-17-2009, 12:23 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]The income (money for posting, etc) will be multiplied by that number

So how and were do i edit this information in myplaza
Admin CP ==> Configuration ==> Scroll down & Search for MyPlaza ==> Click on it ==> Edit settings.
No it's not there.
You must edit a forum, it's there Smile (income rate for forums) There's also income rate for user groups, (you must edit the usergroup you want)
Oww.. sorry thought it was there lol.
BTW also available in groups

- Shadows.
Pages: 1 2 3 4