MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Icons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Where is the best place to get icons?
Where have they come from on this forum?
Are they free to use as I wouldn't want to come across copyright issues :p
IconsPedia is a great site for icons. Did you try searching with Google before you posted this thread?
Yeah.
I tried looking for console icons but didn't have much luck Sad
I found IconsPedia via google and it is very nice
Alternatively, and if you're artistically gifted, you can use a free image editing software to draw your own. Possibly, the best way to go is with an SVG drawing program. I recommend Inkscape. The learning curve isn't too steep, but you may have trouble at first getting to know all the functions and tools. I use it for all my drawings.
Lol yeah but it is really difficult, and IconsPedia's icons are nice though xP.
- Shadows.
I like Photoshop Tongue Tho I have been getting problems installing CS4 :C
Lol i have photoshop CS 4 & 3 installed, i HIGHLY recommend CS3, cs4 is the same as 3 ( almost except few features ) but they made another layout for the app which makes it REALLY HEAVY and i have probs to run it as it's heavy, so i use cs3 lol..
same is for dreamweaver actually lol xD.
- Shadows.
I have dreamweaver cs4 and works perfectly but as I usually use Linux I don't use deamweaver very often. Photoshop CS4 gives the error "Please insert Photoshop CS4 in drive E:\ to continue the installation"