MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I just recently installed a mode called game section. Now what happend was when i installed it, it screwed up my top bar.

Screenshot below.

So i was wondering if you could edit the plugin and remove the turbo part in the button so that that the button will fit.

Thanks
The games section has bugs and has been tested with MyPlaza and they seem to not work correctly sometimes. But that screenshot seems fine, if the next list item (in this case MyPlaza Turbo) raches the limit of the bar, goes to the next line.
But yes you can remove that if you want.
Go to inc/plugins/myplaza/myplaza.module_meta.lang.php (I think this is the file) and remove the turbo.
(12-24-2008, 09:43 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]The games section has bugs and has been tested with MyPlaza and they seem to not work correctly sometimes. But that screenshot seems fine, if the next list item (in this case MyPlaza Turbo) raches the limit of the bar, goes to the next line.
Go to inc/plugins/myplaza/myplaza.module_meta.lang.php (I think this is the file) and remove the turbo.
Thanks for reply.

Can you please give me a little input on a few of the issues that myplaza has with the game section mod?

Is their anyway to have both installed without any issues?

Thanks
<br/><b>Double Post</b><br>
(12-24-2008, 09:43 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]The games section has bugs and has been tested with MyPlaza and they seem to not work correctly sometimes. But that screenshot seems fine, if the next list item (in this case MyPlaza Turbo) raches the limit of the bar, goes to the next line.
Also, would you suggest that i go ahead and remove the game section mod? or are the bugs minor?

Thanks
Well you choose whether you use MyPlaza or the Games section or both.
You can use both too.
Make sure to report all errors here. I will tell you how to fix them if there's a fix.