MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it possible to make this use the rows of MyPS or, to clone my MyPS, and to use this in the place of it?
I really love it Smile.
Oh btw: is there a plugin that makes you pay for a download?
That'd be great.
Is it available for download already?

Thank you,
- Shadows.
I don't know what's the name of the money field in MYPS but if you change it to money, MyPlaza will use it.
You will also need to change a few parameters of the field. Ask me in the release thread (once I release it to public).

There's no plugin to make users pay for downloads Tongue
I see Smile.
well i have a plugin for any cash thingy, to pay for downloads, it's originally from firestryke then modified by MyVB then by me for MypS XD..
you can see it working at http://talkforstuff.com/downloads.php well, if you want i can give yuo the code, only thing you have to change is the table it uses.
MyPS uses the user==> myps Smile.
Thank you,
- Shadows.
Is it a full downloads plugin? Or just a modified version of a downloads plugin?
I like the idea
Well don't really understand what you mean with full/modified
well, firestryke made the plugin and via admin panel you can add downs =>
myvb added cost with MyVBPoints
I changed it to use MyPS Smile
you can change everything in the admin panel Smile.
Thank you,
- Shadows.
Oh got it Tongue
I may use it then
Well if you want i may give you the code when i'm on my pc xD.. ( currently on laptoppy of a friend ^^ )
but my friend, the admin at MyVB wants that you ask him before you use it Smile.
Well actually it's simple it's like:
Go to download:link click==> access db put less points ==> redirect to download
That's it..
Thank you,
- Shadows.
I may create my own Downloads plugin Tongue
That would be cool! Tongue
And mabye different cost for eatch user group?
Yeah like VIP usergroup has to pay less ^^.
and then again, create an item to buy a membership. So they buy vip and then they pay less Tongue
- Shadows.
Pages: 1 2