MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [myplaza module request] MyRPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
can you able to write a module like users gets money with posting also hp/mp, then they buys some rpg items (axe, long sword, fire spell, e.t.c) then they can send their rpg items to other users (for examp: an axe able to send 5 times e.t.c) sending is like presents (but call that send buttons value as attack Tongue ) and that present damages that users hp. also damaged users can buy some healing potion, elixir or anything else item from myplaza (lets call'm MyRPG lol ) if a module like this be published it will be great.
Well the get money part is already done via income module.
I will probably create a module called MyRPG as you suggested Tongue and do what you said Smile
Cool request!
And cool that nervo maybe is going to make it! Big Grin
(11-27-2008, 12:53 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Well the get money part is already done via income module.
I will probably create a module called MyRPG as you suggested Tongue and do what you said Smile

do you need an inventory list? for weapons/magics/potions/armors e.t.c?
Not yet.
I still need to finish MyPlaz Turbo. Smile
ok than. i am waiting for turbo first Tongue
uuhhh ohh... consoleworld is gonna turn into a battle ground O.o... lol
what happens if you die then?
Deleted account? lol Tongue
User image saing: "Your dead!" and the username of the guy who killed you as usertitle.. lol
(11-27-2008, 06:31 AM)Alensis Wrote: [ -> ]what happens if you die then?

thats a point. i didnt think about it before. maybe you cant die. when you got a critical damage status you can get untouchable status. or some you post for $'s then you can buy phonix down thing (any familiar to final fantasy series? Tongue )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10