MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Code not running?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll admit, I am new to php and am getting frustrated that it's server sided and not client sided :Sad I'm soon going to just call mysql queries from another language lol.

Can someone please tell me what is wrong here?

https://ghostbin.com/paste/38nrk

I used the coin flip plugin as a rough reference on the newpoints api but am just at a loss now with the lack of php I know.  I tried using ajax to call certain functions and that didn't seem to work either. Sad

Any help is greatly appreciated Smile
Hi,

You need to explain what's the issue, otherwise I'm looking for a needle in a haystack Tongue

Regards,
Diogo
(06-29-2017, 12:02 AM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

You need to explain what's the issue, otherwise I'm looking for a needle in a haystack Tongue

Regards,
Diogo

I'm more lost than you. My goal was to have a dice game for new points and can't figure out how to run the roll dice on a click of a button with Ajax so tried how the flip coin game worked and am just at a loss with ideas and what to do. Any help really would gen much appreciated. I know it's  horribly written php too.
To run things with AJAX you need JavaScript in addition to PHP. The myAjax doesn't seem to called at all.