MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Profile cover image help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I am a member of a forum which allows its upgraded members to upload a profile cover picture. I was hoping that there is a plugin that can do this (or even editing?)
[Image: Untitled.png]

I know there was an old mod HERE that sort of did it, but I have tried it out and it just sits above the profile and not attached to the main profile area.

I was hoping there was a plugin that did this with permissions per group?

Thanks for any help.
(03-21-2017, 06:42 AM)DaNnIbOi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I am a member of a forum which allows its upgraded members to upload a profile cover picture. I was hoping that there is a plugin that can do this (or even editing?)
[Image: Untitled.png]

I know there was an old mod HERE that sort of did it, but I have tried it out and it just sits above the profile and not attached to the main profile area.

I was hoping there was a plugin that did this with permissions per group?

Thanks for any help.

i will look into this i am sure there is a plugin.
(03-21-2017, 11:57 AM)SHADOWxs Wrote: [ -> ]i will look into this i am sure there is a plugin.

Any updates?
I don't know of any plugins that allow this, sorry. Maybe on the MyBB community someone can point you towards one.
(03-23-2017, 06:20 AM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know of any plugins that allow this, sorry. Maybe on the MyBB community someone can point you towards one.

I've asked and got no where Sad
Probably doesn't exist Tongue
(03-24-2017, 09:08 PM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: [ -> ]Probably doesn't exist Tongue

Is it something you could make? Tongue
I don't do free requests anymore, sorry!
And paid?
For paid requests please post in Custom Plugins -> Quotes & Discussion.
Pages: 1 2