MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Need someone with CoinPayments account for testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-15-2016, 07:20 PM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate your suggestions, I truly do. The plugin, however, has been released for quite some time now and it works fine. I use BlockChain but not their API - maybe I could add it in the future. From what I understand, however, BlockChain is only for BitCoin. CoinPayments supports tens of different electronic coins - that's one of the reasons I decided to go forward with it.

Could this plugin (or it's basic crypto currency framework) be expanded to support more types of coins such as LTC and ETH?
Doesn't it support other coins already?
(06-15-2016, 07:35 PM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't it support other coins already?

Haven't tested this plugin itself, I just assumed it was specifically configured/hardcoded to check for BTC transactions only. Tongue
Nope, it uses CoinPayments to handle the transaction but whatever coin you use, it's up to you. You just have to allow it in the CoinPayments panel. It will show up in the ACP logs the digital coin used for the payments Smile
@ Diogo Parrinha i completely agree with what you said for multiple coins.

You are awesome and if you can add blockchain it will be more awesome, or maybe another lite version. I love the total control over coins without having to create ten's of account, i'm sure you love same :-)

Cheers and the current plug is best
Pages: 1 2