MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: NewPoints 2.1 Testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do any of these features still need testing? Would be nice to get the next version released when you have time Diogo. Big Grin
Yeah, no one has reported anything so I have no idea if they're working or not :/
(05-04-2016, 03:41 AM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, no one has reported anything so I have no idea if they're working or not :/

Don't worry, I'll do some testing this weekend for you and report back what does and does not work! Heart
Okay, thanks!
(02-02-2016, 10:12 PM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: [ -> ]* Improved character count system I can't really check if this works or not, seems fine though
* Deleted users' posts would display 0 points and the donate link: when showing the user as "Guest" FIXED
* Added donation spam control (default is 5 per 15 minutes) - except for users in group 4. WORKING
* Points are now removed when soft deleting (but not removed twice if the post/thread is permanently) WORKING
* Points are given back when restoring posts WORKING
* Fixed bug in points deducted when deleting threads with replies (would deduct more points) I *think* this is working correctly
* Editing soft deleted posts does not give/deduct points based on character count. I *think* this is working correctly
* newpoints_add_setting will first check if it can update the setting rather than inserting one with a duplicate name (thanks to Omar G.) WORKING
* newpoints_add_template will first check if it can update the template rather than inserting one with a duplicate name; it will also remove existing duplicate templates (thanks to Omar G.) WORKING
* Fixed one bug related to the deleting posts action: points for replies wouldn't be counted properly some times WORKING

I think this is ready to be released. Big Grin

Tested on MyBB 1.8.7 running PHP-7.0.
Thank you very much Smile
I've fixed some bugs and added quite a few new changes - which according to my tests work fine. I should release 2.1 today.
I believe 2.1 is ready:
https://github.com/PirataNervo/newpoints...es/tag/2.1

It makes the plugin much more robust and fully integrated with MyBB 1.8 soft delete features.

Let me know if you guys find any issues.
When are you going to officially release 2.1? Smile
Actually I thought I had done it already, it wasn't even in my notes so I must have removed it when I was about to do it and then something else came up! Thanks for the reminder. I've put it back in my notes so I should release it some time this week.
Pages: 1 2 3