MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Question about Paid Plugins and Subscriptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I really like the plugins you make and I would like to get the paid plugins for 1.8 so, I'm wanting to buy a subscription for one month, I think I can afford that right now, but before buying the subscription I have a question.. if I get subscription for 1 month, I get access to the paid plugins but once I downloaded, I can continue using them on my forum even if my subscription ends?

Thanks alot in advance!
(08-26-2015, 03:17 AM)Replica Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I really like the plugins you make and I would like to get the paid plugins for 1.8 so, I'm wanting to buy a subscription for one month, I think I can afford that right now, but before buying the subscription I have a question.. if I get subscription for 1 month, I get access to the paid plugins but once I downloaded, I can continue using them on my forum even if my subscription ends?

Thanks alot in advance!

Yes, you can use them even when the subscription expires. Big Grin

However, you are not entitled to updates for those plugins, or support if it expires.
^That's basically it Smile
Thanks for explaining, I was confused about that and wanted to make sure it would keep working, I'll make sure to buy a subscription later today, thanks again!
You're welcome. Let me know if you have any other questions.