MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: GitHub Account Compromised
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-17-2014, 09:44 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]@Zyon please reset the update_check cache as well! On 1.8 it might have cached the data and it would run new backups the next time i gets executed. If you see again a new backup in your admin logs, please follow the same procedure as before to make sure they don't know your new password.
@Wozzer the IP would show as yourself in fact. If you're running 1.8, please check update_check cache just like mentioned in the updated blog post.

Please everyone re-read the blog post. In case you want to know more about the issue: http://community.mybb.com/thread-162942-...18562.html

Don't worry, I did when Blog post is posted.... I can't lost translation. Members I know in rl so it wouldnt be problem even if I delete site Smile
Anyway thanks.
(11-17-2014, 10:34 PM)Wozzer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks - all  checked.
Although I dont seem to be affected, it has 'pushed' me into reviewing my site security Smile

We're going to release 1.8.3 soon with enhanced security by the way.
(11-18-2014, 12:16 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2014, 10:34 PM)Wozzer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks - all  checked.
Although I dont seem to be affected, it has 'pushed' me into reviewing my site security Smile

We're going to release 1.8.3 soon with enhanced security by the way.

Thanks and one question... I know it don't going there but, have there some translation changes from 1.8.2 in compare to 1.8.1

And I just need to change version compitablity if not?

I asking because you shouting that new versions too fast for me lol
I didn't understand your question Tongue
(11-18-2014, 06:01 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't understand your question Tongue

Have there some changes in language files for 1.8.2?
(11-18-2014, 07:50 AM)Zyon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2014, 06:01 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't understand your question Tongue

Have there some changes in language files for 1.8.2?

No. ^^
Only this files change:

• member.php

• report.php

• inc/class_core.php

• inc/class_parser.php

• admin/modules/style/templates.php

• admin/modules/config/languages.php
Language files of 1.8.1 are the same that language files of 1.8.2.
I guess you've been answered Tongue
thanks
Pages: 1 2