MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Upgraded to 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Our website has been successfully upgraded to MyBB 1.8. We've updated all the plugins we have installed here and installed a new theme.
During the next few days we'll be releasing updates to most of our plugins. During this time, we'll also perform the subscription plans changes mentioned here.

Meanwhile, all subscription plans have been disabled. All active subscriptions remain untouched.

Thank you for your understanding.
I'm not really a fan of the new theme. There are a lot of things which look wrong. (Navigation, Trow's, ect..)
Well feel free to suggest changes. Saying something is wrong but not giving any suggestions doesn't really help Smile
(09-04-2014, 05:18 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Well feel free to suggest changes. Saying something is wrong but not giving any suggestions doesn't really help Smile

- The navigation just looks wrong. It has no styling and no padding. Same goes for the forum expand button.
- The border-radius of thead is a bit too much. I think that it actually would look better if only the top left and top right corners are rounded.
- Expcolimage is too big if you compare the dash in the button with the whole button. (Just look at the UserCP. It looks messed up)
- The wrapper with the white background has no padding. It would look a way better if it'd have the style of the old container style in 1.6.
- The bottom border of trow's - I don't even know why it's there.
- Search bar would look a way better if it would have the dark blue style like theads instead of just a white box.
- The profile looks a bit empty since there's only stuff on the left side and the rest of the page just looks blank. (I guess there are moderator and admin options, but for normal members it doesn't look that good)

Hope that helps.
The borders are there to give a sense of depth. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll contact Jordan to fix the UCP at least.
I went ahead and fixed the UserCP design issues, should look better now Smile
(09-04-2014, 06:39 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I went ahead and fixed the UserCP design issues, should look better now Smile

UserCP looks a lot better now. Hope to see some other improvements as well in future. Tongue
I really like the theme, good job Jordan. Smile
And also, new subscription plans are much better. When users can except some new plugin for 1.8?
I'm aiming to release all paid plugins by the weekend Smile including a marketplace
I think it's good, only, search bar can be smaller, and you can add some transition to navigation bars at top...
Pages: 1 2