MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Allowing HTML in category descriptions & shop restock issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is the correct place to post it, but, I was wondering if it would be possible to make (a minor?) edit to the NewPoints plugin. Each shop category has the option to have a description, and I was wondering if it would be possible to enable HTML to be put in that field?

What I have right now is this:
http://i61.tinypic.com/34s5kie.png
. . . and it would be super awesome if that could get turned into a link, rather than a string of gibberish.

The shop also resets the stock of an item, after all of them have been purchased. I don't know that it is supposed to do this. For example, if only one item is in the shop, after the item has been bought, it will immediately reset the stock to 1 instead of 0. Is it possible to fix this, so that the stock does not reset?

Please note that I am using this plugin via Icyboards. The plugin was recently updated to the newest version there.
I'm almost 100% sure I did post this somewhere. You just need to make sure htmlspecialchars_uni is not executed for the category description.