MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: How to aquire Post Number during Inline moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to aquire Post Numbers (along with Post ID's) of selected posts for Inline moderation???

If I'm not wrong it has something to do with "inline_moderation.js" but my javascript skills are 0 any help please.... Huh
I am confused on what you want to do.
Ok let me explain it using image

[Image: 2wq4gw8.jpg]

In my plugin I want to generate a report which will tell the "moderator" which post numbers of a thread were affected with his action, Default Javascript is designed to collect "pid" (i.e post ID's) but I need "post numbers"
as Mybb docs states
[The post number is in relation to the thread and is not identical to the "Post ID"]

In the postbit hook you can use the variable which counts that IIRC.
(07-15-2014, 01:49 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]In the postbit hook you can use the variable which counts that IIRC.

I didn't actually get that can you please explain it little bit more

in "postbit_posturl" there is variable "postcounter"

in my plugin I'm using this statement to to get all POST ID's selected for inline moderation
$postlist = explode("|", $mybb->input['posts']);

Now how can I get that variable "postcounter" here ?
In the 'postbit' hook, inside function build_postbit (file functions_post.php) you can get that variable.
(07-15-2014, 03:02 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]In the 'postbit' hook, inside function build_postbit (file functions_post.php) you can get that variable.

but what if I want to get that variable in inc/plugin/MyPlugin.php?
You will need to use hooks, that's what I'm saying. I recommend you to read my PDF tutorials.