MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: 1.8 plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
Will your officials plugins be upgraded to 1.8 (if more that "18*" needed)?

I want to upgrade my account and start a new project using some of your plugins and I need to know if you'll update them.

Thanks
Yes, after 1.8 is released officially as stable, most of my 1.6, if not all, will be converted to 1.8 accordingly.
Sceditör 1.8 plugin ?..
(07-01-2014, 05:53 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, after 1.8 is released officially as stable, most of my 1.6, if not all, will be converted to 1.8 accordingly.

So I know this is an old thread, but will this include NewPoints and its plugins?
I'm just wondering, as it has become a rather large part of the forum in my latest project.

Thank you Smile
All 1.6 plugins will be ported to 1.8 Smile
(08-14-2014, 01:25 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]All 1.6 plugins will be ported to 1.8 Smile

Does this also count for custom plugins?
If not, can we pay a fee to get them updated?
(08-14-2014, 02:29 AM)Karmah Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2014, 01:25 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]All 1.6 plugins will be ported to 1.8 Smile

Does this also count for custom plugins?
If not, can we pay a fee to get them updated?

Definitely not, otherwise I'd be updating more than 100 plugins. I wouldn't do anything else for a year.

Upgrading plugins will cost you the time it takes me to upgrade them.
(08-14-2014, 02:46 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely not, otherwise I'd be updating more than 100 plugins. I wouldn't do anything else for a year.

Upgrading plugins will cost you the time it takes me to upgrade them.

Can understand and I'm totally fine with that.
Prepare yourself for a lot of hate cause some kids don't want to pay for an upgrade. Tongue
That'll be their issue, not mine Tongue
Will you be updating NewPoints addons as it isn't the same without shop and lottery additions to the core plugin.
Pages: 1 2