MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Quick reply Points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question, In my forum when users reply using the quick reply option the points aren't added to the users.
It is normal?
I remember a plugin having compatibility issues with NewPoints and causing that.
(06-23-2014, 09:22 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I remember a plugin having compatibility issues with NewPoints and causing that.

Umm, do you remmember which plugin?
No idea...but I remember it was discussed here somewhere when someone posted a thread reporting the same issue.
(06-24-2014, 06:34 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]No idea...but I remember it was discussed here somewhere when someone posted a thread reporting the same issue.

Thanks, I will look for it Smile
I noticed that if I reply in any page of the thread but the last the points are added. The problem is only in the last page when the Reply is added witn Ajax.
Ah that's normal, points are only added after everything's been done (including data sent to the browser).
(06-24-2014, 07:29 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Ah that's normal, points are only added after everything's been done (including data sent to the browser).

Yep, but after refreshing the page the points aren't added.
I found the posts with the bug and the conflictive plugin is ModNotice, but I don't have it.

I will check the Javascript, Maybe that is the problem.