MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Shop problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I seem to have installed shop correctly and all files are in the correct place but I keep getting this sort of error:
[Image: direct]

like as if with another plugin I have installed language files correctly.

please help!
You haven't uploaded the language files to the right directories. You uploaded the user language file to the 'admin' folder which is wrong.
(02-23-2014, 11:02 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You haven't uploaded the language files to the right directories. You uploaded the user language file to the 'admin' folder which is wrong.

seems fine to me:
I don't think you understand. You uploaded the wrong file to the admin directory.
(02-24-2014, 08:16 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you understand. You uploaded the wrong file to the admin directory.

I don't really understand, I know how to install plugins and I have done successfully for like 100+ other plugins. its just this.
You have the /english/file.lang.php in /english/admin/file.lang.php - they have the same name but have different content, and you have the same file in two dirs. The admin one was not uploaded to the right directory it seems.
(02-25-2014, 06:21 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You have the /english/file.lang.php in /english/admin/file.lang.php - they have the same name but have different content, and you have the same file in two dirs. The admin one was not uploaded to the right directory it seems.

errm this is the file in the admin directory:
If that was the file, it would show properly. I suggest you to re-download the ZIP and re-upload all files.

Unless of course there is some bug no one has ever found, which is possible, although unlikely.
(02-25-2014, 08:13 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]If that was the file, it would show properly. I suggest you to re-download the ZIP and re-upload all files.

Unless of course there is some bug no one has ever found, which is possible, although unlikely.

yes, I have just re-uploaded all the plugin files and I am still getting the same problems Angry

I have no idea why this is occuring!
Are you using the English language on your forum? I have no idea why this is happening either. You're seeing the language variables from inc/plugins/newpoints/languages/english/newpoints_shop.lang.php in your ACP, instead of inc/plugins/newpoints/languages/english/admin/newpoints_shop.lang.php
Pages: 1 2