MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Newpoints and mynetwork profile system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I would like to connect plugins "Newpoints" and "MyNetwork Profile System" When I add a variable to "newpoints" templates "mynetwork" nothing shows up. I have the same error: http://community.mybb.com/thread-148094.html help. Smile
That's not really possible without modifying either plugin
Lots of changes you need to make? Any idea? Very important to me that these two plugins to connect with each other, but I have no idea how to go about it.
To be honest, I don't know. It may not even be possible, it would require MyNetwork to have hooks for us to use in NewPoints. I wouldn't look forward to it really if I were you, unless I knew what I were doing
So I would have to attach to the hook of "MyNetwork"? How to do it? Alternatively, I could send the codes needed to PW, because the plugin is available after registration. Thanks Pirate, for answers.

Again. Hook the "MyNetwork" I add to the "NewPoints"?
I'm sorry but you'll have to figure that on your own. I don't have time to code things for everyone. I hope you understand.
Yes, I understand. And maybe some hint to steer me? Some codes?
To be honest, I have no idea how MyNetwork's profile system works so I can't give you any hints Sad
Too bad. Maybe there is a person who comes up with an idea how to fix this. It remains to wait. Thanks Pirata for those answers.