MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Idea] Stock Market, why not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, sorry for my bad English.

I think NewPoints System is really great.
But It will be much more greater if there is a Stock Market plugin for it.
Why? People will have more game to spend there points and forum will much more intersting.

Oh, and one more thing, why don't you create a place in admincp where admin can edit Member's item (shop)?

And the Reset money field, it's too close with edit member, too dangerous. I myself reseted member's money many time just because of it Sad
This already is a plugin.
here is a site with it:
http://www.discussionzone.net/index.php

The market page is:
http://www.discussionzone.net/newpoints....rtualstock

I believe it is a custom theme the owner bought.
I've written 3 stock markets so far (each one different), I won't be the one writing one for the public. Wouldn't be fair at all for the clients that paid me to write one.
So, how much is it?
I can't be paid user every month, but I think I can pay for a Stock Market code, right?
You need to open a new thread in Custom Plugins and provide a full description of what you want so I can give you an accurate quote.
(09-21-2013, 07:33 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You need to open a new thread in Custom Plugins and provide a full description of what you want so I can give you an accurate quote.

I too would be interested in what a stock market plugin would do. I run a site for treasure hunters/metal detectorists and we have just implemented new points to award "Doubloons" to our members along with the shop and bank. It will take me a few days to build these out with products etc and then I would like to expand our members opportunity to maybe play the virtual gold market. Are you able to refer me to your other markets so I can see if this would work for us?

Thank you,
H.Charles
The markets I have built are not eligible for re-sale sorry. You will need to provide me a list of features you want(describe each) and then I can give you a quote.