MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: would be nice if this happened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
on the front page welcome admin you have ??? points
bump...I agree that would be cool
Put this on header_welcomeblock_member template
Code:
<strong><span class="smalltext">Welcome, you currently have {$currency}: <u><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$mybb->user['newpoints']}</a></u></span>{$donate}</strong>
(02-05-2013, 08:19 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Put this on header_welcomeblock_member template
Code:
<strong><span class="smalltext">Welcome, you currently have {$currency}: <u><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$mybb->user['newpoints']}</a></u></span>{$donate}</strong>

i putting that code where ???
(02-07-2013, 11:17 AM)spyrogems Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2013, 08:19 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Put this on header_welcomeblock_member template
Code:

i putting that code where ???
Nice Idea. Wink

I use this Code:

Code:
<b><span class="smalltext"><font color="#00FF00">€</font>&nbsp;<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$mybb->user['newpoints']}</a></span></b>

Result:
[Image: mwsnap02-07--2013-15_55_14-3bb746c.jpg]

Wink
You should be able to use {$mypoints} in your templates.
(02-08-2013, 01:01 AM)Axxis Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Idea. Wink

I use this Code:

Code:
<b><span class="smalltext"><font color="#00FF00">€</font>&nbsp;<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$mybb->user['newpoints']}</a></span></b>

Result:
[Image: mwsnap02-07--2013-15_55_14-3bb746c.jpg]

Wink

How do I remove the decimal? In settings I have no decimals. It stands fine in the statistics etc. But when I add in this way, it shows two decimals.

This is the code I have:
Code:
<b><span class="smalltext">&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">You have currently: <font color="blue">{$mybb->user['newpoints']} mesos</font></a></span></b>

And this is how it looks:
[Image: dq86v.jpg]
How to get rid of these two decimalpoints?
(02-08-2013, 01:47 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able to use {$mypoints} in your templates.