MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Newpoints Donate not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to update my users points from a previous board, some have well in excess of 10k in points and are a bit possessive about them, every time I try to donate I get an "invalid amount" error.

It has been mentioned that there is a maximum donation setting, but I cannot find it.
I'm confused. How are you trying to donate from their accounts?
(01-27-2013, 07:25 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused. How are you trying to donate from their accounts?

The penny has just dropped !!

This system works differently to phpBB3 Ultimate Points !!

My bad.

Ok rewind, how can I adjust users points totals to reflect what they had on a previous forum, I've tried to use the Admin account but it takes the donated amount from my account.

I need to modify totals, is this possible anywhere ?
(01-27-2013, 07:48 AM)Spangle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2013, 07:25 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused. How are you trying to donate from their accounts?

The penny has just dropped !!

This system works differently to phpBB3 Ultimate Points !!

My bad.

Ok rewind, how can I adjust users points totals to reflect what they had on a previous forum, I've tried to use the Admin account but it takes the donated amount from my account.

I need to modify totals, is this possible anywhere ?

Yes go to ACP -> NewPoints -> Maintenance -> Edit User

I still don't understand what you were trying to do though.
I've recently moved my forum from phpBB3 software to MyBB, phpBB has a points system, my members had collected points, and whilst the MyBB Merge will convert most things, it didn't covert the points, so I needed to do it manually.
Ah then yes what I mentioned above should do it. Or just run a recount for it to recount the correct points to give.