MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: CapitalCorporation.Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your thoughts? Just a couple of our features.

- Custom theme
- Custom "Salary" plugin, developed by Pirata Nervo himself.
- Custom virtual stock market.
- Custom upgrade page.
- Much more.

http://www.CapitalCorporation.Co
Look good, you seem to have a good userbase there.

Since you have a subscription here you should consider switching to My Subscriptions. It is much easier to use for users than What you have right now imo.
Your site looks really good Big Grin nice to be looked at. Smile

I suggest using keyCaptcha so you don't have to use both verification method. keyCaptcha really does its work, so far I didn't receive any more spam registrations (hopefully) Tongue
(01-21-2013, 08:22 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Look good, you seem to have a good userbase there.

Since you have a subscription here you should consider switching to My Subscriptions. It is much easier to use for users than What you have right now imo.

Both of the upgraded groups on there require a little more manual work than just moving them into the appropriate usergroup, so it wouldn't help me all that much. I find the look of the upgrade page is actually enticing people quite a bit as well.

(01-22-2013, 12:22 AM)Shyuan Wrote: [ -> ]Your site looks really good Big Grin nice to be looked at. Smile

I suggest using keyCaptcha so you don't have to use both verification method. keyCaptcha really does its work, so far I didn't receive any more spam registrations (hopefully) Tongue

Thanks Shyuan! I had an issue with a spam bot getting past the captcha, so I decided on the reg question as well.
(01-23-2013, 05:24 AM)Xeronations Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2013, 08:22 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Look good, you seem to have a good userbase there.

Both of the upgraded groups on there require a little more manual work than just moving them into the appropriate usergroup, so it wouldn't help me all that much. I find the look of the upgrade page is actually enticing people quite a bit as well.

(01-22-2013, 12:22 AM)Shyuan Wrote: [ -> ]Your site looks really good Big Grin nice to be looked at. Smile

Thanks Shyuan! I had an issue with a spam bot getting past the captcha, so I decided on the reg question as well.

Yeah, I used to do the same thing until I found keyCaptcha then I use only one captcha which solve the spam issue Big Grin You might consider trying that out. It's based on image puzzle if you haven't knew about it yet. Just my opinion, hope it does help you out.