MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Two problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first problem is that newpoints aren't showing up in member's profile. What's the code that I add to member_profile template?

Second problem or more like a question, is that I got 3 stuff in my newpoints shop. Paid sticky until x, award and upgrade. How do I actually make them work? That when member buys sticky to his/her thread it would actually sticky it for the time I've set it. When user pays for an award he/she eather gets it or atleast gets a message saying you have purchased it. And for the final, upgrade. When user buys it, he automatically gets into upgrade group.

Thank you.
{$mybb->settings['newpoints_main_curprefix']}{$mybb->user['newpoints']}{$mybb->settings['newpoints_main_cursuffix']}
(11-24-2012, 09:26 PM)XpCentral Wrote: [ -> ]{$mybb->settings['newpoints_main_curprefix']}{$mybb->user['newpoints']}{$mybb->settings['newpoints_main_cursuffix']}

Didn't work.
For the first one, please run the Reconstruct Templates tool from ACP -> NewPoints -> Maintenance (next time do a bit of search please)

For the second problem, you cannot. They're virtual items.
(11-24-2012, 09:59 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]For the first one, please run the Reconstruct Templates tool from ACP -> NewPoints -> Maintenance (next time do a bit of search please)

I already tried it, it did not help. That's why I'm asking it here.
Nvm, there was one error in that code at member_profile template.

(11-24-2012, 09:59 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]For the second problem, you cannot. They're virtual items.

Alright. But is it possible to make it that when they buy something admin would get PM about it?
Yes, I may do that sooner or later.
(11-24-2012, 10:27 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I may do that sooner or later.

So, for now there's no way I could know wether someone bought item or not?
You can check the NewPoints logs.
Oh, okey. Thanks. Request to close.