MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Request] Pay Per Sticky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is this Plugin here anywhere??

Or is someone gonna release it??

I need a Plugin where Members can pay for Making their Threads Sticky
Not that I know of.
But in a Thread on this forum you had said that its easy for you to make it as u already had something for MYPS ??
I never did anything for MyPS so that's impossible - unless you're talking about MyPlaza Turbo. Anyway, just because it's easier, it doesn't mean I am working on it.
a forum has this paid per sticky thing,
(09-30-2012, 08:55 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I never did anything for MyPS so that's impossible - unless you're talking about MyPlaza Turbo. Anyway, just because it's easier, it doesn't mean I am working on it.
Would the request be considered if I were a Premium Member?

Or..I know ur too busy for such a small plugin..can u guide me where to Start from so i can develop it on my own and share it here too ??
Ive developed some really basic plugins..but im good at PHP and MySQL so a little hint would be enough to give my engine a kick please!!
No, requests are simply ideas for me that I may turn into plugins in the future, regardless of being suggested by premium members or not.

The hint is simple: grab the NewPoints hello world plugin and modify it to your needs. If "you are good at PHP and MySQL" like you say (I suppose it means you know both languages well), it shouldn't be hard.
(10-11-2012, 02:00 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]No, requests are simply ideas for me that I may turn into plugins in the future, regardless of being suggested by premium members or not.

The hint is simple: grab the NewPoints hello world plugin and modify it to your needs. If "you are good at PHP and MySQL" like you say (I suppose it means you know both languages well), it shouldn't be hard.
Great! ill try that...one last thing...if i get stuck somewhere can I post it here?
Sure, use the Coding Help forum Smile
Would be awesome if you made this Pirata!

I need more plugins to download.
Pages: 1 2