MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Updating current information.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jonath198

Is it possible to somehow recount everything and give out the points instead of starting from 0?
Please do not style your text, why do you always have to write in bold?

Go to ACP -> NewPoints -> Maintenance

Jonath198

Thank you, that's done.
How can I update the amount of money for just one user?
I tried in the Maintenance area by just updating the points and inputting the user ID but there seemed to be no change made.
NewPoints -> Maintenance -> Edit User -> Enter UID and then change his/her points.
yeah I tried that. and then I messed everything up Sad

I hit the recount button and it looks like a lot of people actually lost points.

Also, the backup feature. Is there supposed to be some kind of file that gets saved into the backups directory on the server when the task runs? If so, that directory is empty and the task is set to run every 23 hours.

Ha ha! I got it all fixed!
(10-26-2012, 04:58 AM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: [ -> ]yeah I tried that. and then I messed everything up Sad
It's as simple as editing the user. You can't mess up everything...

(10-26-2012, 04:58 AM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: [ -> ]I hit the recount button and it looks like a lot of people actually lost points.
Yes, the recount buttons will recount the posts. The edit user will allow you to edit the user's points.

(10-26-2012, 04:58 AM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the backup feature. Is there supposed to be some kind of file that gets saved into the backups directory on the server when the task runs? If so, that directory is empty and the task is set to run every 23 hours.
If the backups dir is not set to writable, the backups are not written.
What confused me about the backup files not being in the proper place is my admin file is renamed. The "admin" file from your plugin is there, empty and I thought it was needed to stay and use for the plugin to work. But, you my friend, are smarter than that and coded the thing to work wherever the admin directory lies. Smile

I found it all, fixed the upgrades, updates and put the files in the proper places, deleted the phantom admin directory and used a backup to sort it all out.

Everything is Aces now!

Thanks for the great plugin The members love it.

I'm going to poke around, but is there an Auction or Raffle plugin for the Newpoints? We want one of those badly!
Nope, there's no Auction or Raffle plugin unfortunately.