MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: How to save/download Newpoints logs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish to save / view / download newpoints logs - for ex. for every new post or thread created, a table showing user, points earned and total points of that user is recorded/stored.

I require this since some of users are complaining that their points have decreased astonishingly and I do find a few users with abnormally high points despite little/no activity.
I highly doubt this would be ever integrated in the core but you can always edit it.
The plugin will be generating logs afaik coz it also has option to backup tables.

Any idea how to edit/implement this feature?
I don't understand what you mean in your first paragraph but implementing something like this will make the Database growth up too much and too quickly.

I could get something to make this possible but I have no interest whatsoever on it so I will not. Sorry if I sound too rude, that was not my intention.

Of course Pirata Nervo can implement it if he wants, this is just my opinion as a Newpoints user.
(07-23-2012, 04:47 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand what you mean in your first paragraph but implementing something like this will make the Database growth up too much and too quickly.

I could get something to make this possible but I have no interest whatsoever on it so I will not. Sorry if I sound too rude, that was not my intention.

Of course Pirata Nervo can implement it if he wants, this is just my opinion as a Newpoints user.

yes Database may grow up exponentially, but since points are given only for a post on the forum, so there would be as many entries in Newpoints DB as there would be posts on the forum. So this should not affect functioning of the forum i think. what do you suggest?