MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Need Ideas for Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guy's I am now using new point's and i LOVE IT! And the shop is a very nice Add to this. So far I've got a sticky thread on there and my VIP upgradeds. Got the plug in to changing username and title. My question is what else ccould i put in my shop to keep people wanting points?

One more question:
Could it be made possible so that member can post items on the shop?

Thanks!
I have the same question to be honest, it would be great of the shop could sell various levels of access, user group changes, avatar or attachment size increases etc.

Perhaps there is a way, because just now I can't actually see what the shop has to offer anyone spending points. That being said I'm willing to concede that I'm missing something so examples of things other have in their shops would be awesome.
We need an option for our members to sell their own items
Sorry for bumping this but I would still like an answer to this. Points have not been so used on my forum due to lack of items in shop. Ideas?
The items in the shop must be generated by yourselves

I've made a succesfull item shop to decorate your postbit

[Image: PP9K]

Don't be that lazy

BE CREATIVE!
(08-09-2012, 04:21 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]The items in the shop must be generated by yourselves

I've made a succesfull item shop to decorate your postbit

[Image: PP9K]

Don't be that lazy

BE CREATIVE!

I'm not lazy but I could not think of what else I could put. I'm far from lazy. I might lack a bit in the creative part tho. I like you idea tho. It's nice