MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [ LOTTERY ] multiple winner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have a problem on lottery plugin..as you can see the screenshot below theres a multiple winner in one draw...how could it happend??
[Image: lottery.png]
It could happen if you changed your settings. It would do multiple draws. It's impossible to have multiple winners for the same draw. Unless there's a bug that no one has noticed since the Lottery plugin was released - a bug which would be easily found.

Probability of this being a bug is very low, but still possible.
i think this is a bug..i have set the draw just once in 24hours..and i noticed that the bug occurs when the pot price on this format - 20,30,40,50,60 and so on..but if the pot price is 25,35,45,55 the result goes fine..any idea?
I don't understand what you're trying to say. The pot price in a certain format?? What's that?
i mean if the price is on this format $20,$30,$40 this is the time the bug occurs,..
Price of what? The tickets?
ok the pot price is $10,000 and the ticket price is $500...when 20 tickets has been sold so the total price will be $20,000 thats the time error occurs...
Please post a screenshot of the logs for 'lottery_winner'
(06-30-2012, 02:25 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Please post a screenshot of the logs for 'lottery_winner'
here sir...the winner are in the same date..
[Image: lunapic_134114966610781_1.gif]
What caching system do you use? Database or something else?
Pages: 1 2