MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Question About Forum Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I make the rate of a specific forum into 2, will the subforum of that specific thread affected as well?

Thank you so much!
A specific thread? Or a specific forum??
Yes your correct. Specific forum.

also I have few more question,

If I use the "Per Character" do I need to change the "New Post" and "New Thread" to 0 (zero)?

If I use the "Per Character" is space counted or not?

If I use the "Per Character" with 1.00 points and the "Minimum Characters" is 70. Now a member post a message with lets say 100 character how much points will he earn?

Hoping for your kind and consideration. thank you so much admin.
No, subforums are not affected.

The Per Character applies every character, all characters count. The minimum characters means that it will not count unless there are more characters than the minimum
Im still confused about the per character features. please enlighten me admin.

New Post 0.10
New Thread 0.20
New Poll 0.20
Per Character 0
Minimum Characters 0
Per Reply 0.05

Above is my current rates as of now, my plan is I want my members to earn 0.10 points per reply and 0.20 per thread only
if they have posted 50 characters above. What changes should I make in my current rates?
It doesn't do that. It does exactly what I said. The Per Character points will be given only if the Minimum Characters amount is reached.
New Post 0.10
New Thread 0.20
New Poll 0.20
Per Character 0
Minimum Characters 50
Per Reply 0.05

how about that admin? will this work now?
Work for what?
my plan is I want my members to earn 0.10 points per reply and 0.20 per thread only
if they have posted 50 characters above.
As I said, it doesn't work like that.

"The Per Character points will be given only if the Minimum Characters amount is reached. "