MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Buy Format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Edit your administrator permissions under ACP -> Users & Groups -> Administrator Permissions.
What's up now?

I created new forum, I downloaded newspoints, activated it and it works well.

When I downloaded this Buy Format plugin, it told me I need PluginLibrary, so I went download it.
But when I click on Install & Activate on PluginLibrary, it says it doesn't have to be activated..

I then try activate the buy format again, but it keeps me telling I don't have PluginLibrary.

I read someone in this thread say I need PluginLibrary 6, well how do I even get that plugin version?
PluginLibrary 6 was the minimum required at the time this plugin was released, PluginLibrary 12 (newer version) should work as expected.

You need to upload PluginLibrary to the MyBB plugins directory, not the Newpoints plugins directory.
Thanks Omar, going to try this soon!
(05-26-2014, 09:22 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]PluginLibrary 6 was the minimum required at the time this plugin was released, PluginLibrary 12 (newer version) should work as expected.

You need to upload PluginLibrary to the MyBB plugins directory, not the Newpoints plugins directory.

Not sure what you mean by this? Can you help me with it please?
im getting this This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.9.8 Sad
Hello, I am having a problem with this plugin. When I am trying to Install & Activate it it says "PluginLibrary is not installed. " But I have allready uploaded newest PluginLibrary version and I am using newest mybb version. Any help?
"PLUGINLIBRARY" is not defined, at all. No sure how this worked for you guys Tongue

Open newpoints_buyformat.php and find:
PHP Code:
if(!defined('IN_MYBB'))
{
    die(
'This file cannot be accessed directly.');

Add after:
PHP Code:
// PLUGINLIBRARY
defined('PLUGINLIBRARY') or define('PLUGINLIBRARY'MYBB_ROOT.'inc/plugins/pluginlibrary.php'); 
Thank you, its working now perfectly Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7