MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Buy Format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(02-14-2014, 03:44 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]@Bella Morte, you need to edit the settings under the Newpoints ACP settings page IIRC.

@Flexible, that wouldn't likely be possible till MyBB 2.0 if at all.

Thank you, But when I click Buy. It doesn't change the colour of the username?
Did you applied the necessary changes to the functions.php file? IIRC this plugin requires PluginLibrary to apply the changes to the file. You can check that within the plugins page of Newpoints, there should be some information regarding this (links to patch/unpach the file).
(02-15-2014, 05:02 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you applied the necessary changes to the functions.php file? IIRC this plugin requires PluginLibrary to apply the changes to the file. You can check that within the plugins page of Newpoints, there should be some information regarding this (links to patch/unpach the file).

No basically what i did is for it to install, I had to take out the Plugin Library text in the place where you change the compatibility to '*'.

2 Questions, what's IIRC?

& where exactly do I look for the instructions on what I need to Change, Thank you.
I was wondering what do i need to edit in the Functions php file?
From a quick look, within your ./inc/functions.php file find:
PHP Code:
if($displaygroup != 0

Add before:
PHP Code:
if(function_exists('newpoints_buyformat_format_name'))
{

$do_format newpoints_buyformat_format_name($username);
    if(!empty(
$do_format['status']))
    {
        return 
$do_format['format'];
    }

This is absolutely amazing, Thank you so much!
Nice, I got it working now..

Problem is, when purchasing, it doesn't change my style? Do I have to do it manually somewhere?
(04-30-2014, 08:20 AM)Sozu Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, I got it working now..

Problem is, when purchasing, it doesn't change my style? Do I have to do it manually somewhere?

Did you even read the posts above?
(04-30-2014, 08:29 AM)Karmah Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2014, 08:20 AM)Sozu Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, I got it working now..

Did you even read the posts above?

Yes I did.
I have changed the file so it's to "*".

I already have plubinlibrary.

Still it doesn't work to apply

[edit]
Lol no I didn't, I read the earlier ones and once I found out to change the compatititlulyyltrjtioseofkl or whatever spelled I just changed it and assumed it was the fix, and then I forgot continue read towards the end
[Image: wNrvU9t.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7