MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Buy Format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Not to be a Grammar Nazi but you misspelled administrators on the plugin page :p
[Image: 495644b7a90fde0ba13a6515ebffc810.png]
Just a suggestion (if it doesn't already do it), to apply the style to the username and not replace it.

Example:

Styles:
- Bold
- Italic
- Underlined

Colors:
So you want to apply new code over the current style instead of overwriting it. TBH, I don't think this plugin will ever be updated to such extend.
hello,
I installed this plugin and made some style format.but when a user buy a style,his style No changes will!!!
and stay in the default style!

help me
(05-04-2013, 12:05 AM)Ramin1389 Wrote: [ -> ]hello,
I installed this plugin and made some style format.but when a user buy a style,his style No changes will!!!
and stay in the default style!

help me

(04-26-2013, 04:32 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you applied the core edits required for the plugin to work? You can see the links below the plugin information in the NewPoints plugins page.
thanks ...it solved.
but how can I delete this message:

http://8pic.ir/images/44625839648584027814.png

message note:

Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.
this message is in index page and I want delete it!
================
a new question:
if a member want to Return to Previous format,how can he?
(04-30-2013, 02:22 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]So you want to apply new code over the current style instead of overwriting it. TBH, I don't think this plugin will ever be updated to such extend.

That's exactly what I mean, would be very useful in my opinion.
Is there a way to make it to where a user can use there "own" custom color code? So like make a textbox input and then allow them to put in there "color code" and then hit the "buy button" then it makes there name that said color. If you can provide a little bit of help on this id really appreciate it Smile
Are there any way to use it in mybb 1.9.8?
Thanks Smile
I cant seem to get this plugin to work any know how?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7