MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Tips] For Shops Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Found Many Members here...saying that the Shops plugin is only an Image what can my members gain with it...

Here is a Tip...

As the Shop Plugin allows users to Purchase a Image with a Amount of Points also Note that a PM is sent to the Purchaser...In that PM you can give a Unique Download Link for your Digital Product which can be anything...like a EBook, Software ,Utilities, Discount Coupons etc..

SO in this way using the Shops Plugin you can also sell your Digital Products...

Any other tips what other members are doing with the Shop Plugin??
(04-04-2012, 02:37 AM)bzforum Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Found Many Members here...saying that the Shops plugin is only an Image what can my members gain with it...

Here is a Tip...

As the Shop Plugin allows users to Purchase a Image with a Amount of Points also Note that a PM is sent to the Purchaser...In that PM you can give a Unique Download Link for your Digital Product which can be anything...like a EBook, Software ,Utilities, Discount Coupons etc..

SO in this way using the Shops Plugin you can also sell your Digital Products...

Any other tips what other members are doing with the Shop Plugin??
You can use MyDownloads Subscriber Plugin for that
You are right!!

But Shops is a free Plugin and MyDownload is a paid plugin...though the cost of the subscription is very affordable... The tip i provided is just a alternate of what i do with the Shops Plugin Smile
That's a great idea that you gave bzforum, but its a bit bugged. The download link which would be sent to the user is not unique and I'm pretty sure that some users would share that link with friends or even just post it on another forum. Its not as safe as MyDownloads, but its certainly a decent solution for those who don't wish to pay for premium subscription Smile